My photo
a baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

<(O-O)> Sling time!



The other day i went to the mall, ditched the car seat and stroller for the sling!
i love it and apparently so does Jamilette.... just look at her she is passed out! and no hands!! everyone should get one for their babies! you can even use it when they are bigger! its awesome!


Our bear lake trip got moved up for this weekend! so I'm so excited! got jamilette an adorable bathing suit and lil hat! I'm set!

1 comment:

Sycamore Girl said...

My life is 100% easier since I got my sling. Actually, I just made it. Sewed together the ends of one of my hawaiian wraps. works good and tally loves it...although, she wont sleep in it. All I can say is that I love having TWO hands available!!!