
I saw this on my friend's blog and thought it would be awesome to post so play!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of me or Carlos. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Its a great trip down memory lane.... If you leave a memory about us, We'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and do the same thing. Thanks for playing!

1 comment:
Ok, ok. I'll play. :)
The VERY VERY first memory I have of you is when we were introducing ourselves in the very first class at Myo- Survey of Bodywork and after I introduced myself as being Holly and Pregnant, you piped up and said, Ok, I have a confession...Im pregnant too. Then I think the next week we finally went out to lunch together to Einstien Bagels and both bought rediculously expensive bagel sandwiches and just talked. I learned that day that you were hella cool and that we actually had a lot in common. Namely our despise of a certain class-mate. (Ahh me...poor poor girl. I wonder what she's doing now.) The rest is history. We were inseperable and my life has never been the same since! Thank you for all the fun and hilarious times together. I look forward to many more to come!!!
Carlos: Hmm, I have to think about this one. I think the first time I met you is when you came with Gladys to the Crimson Night off-site. Boy that was miserable. You were pretty quiet. I remember you and Chris having cool converstaion about WoW on our hike up Millcreek Canyon and Gladys and I just rolling our eyes...but by far though the funniest memory I have of you is that special moment you shared with my dog, Hank. LOL!!! I have that on video somewhere...
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment