
as a mother i think that you find everyway in order to make your life easier or just to have more time to do stuff around the house....soo i pretty much had this idea in order for me to do things and not have to sit there feeding her.. which is sad because thats when you bond but eh i only do it when i need to get something done...but doesnt she just look adorable! ha ha (you happy holly) lol oops..i mean he he he or how about this one...yahahahaha ok inside joke. anyway i think that every mother has their ideas or techniques they use to get things done!

2 comments:
Hey, that is a great way to multi-task! She is so cute. You guys have to keep in touch. I had a lot of fun, and I am glad Landen introduced us.
Yes. Much better G! ;) I tried to carry Tally around all the time...my arms ALWAYS gave out. Then I got a BUMBO chair (google it and then GET ONE!!!) Definitely the best investment ever!
Post a Comment